A reaction paper is a hard task for many students, even though if you know a few things about this, it turns out really an easy one.
One of the first things you could do is to pick up a reaction paper sample to browse through and see how it’s usually done. Of course, yours might have a different angle or twist to it, but it would give you a broader vision.
• Read your text. Reaction papers are fully based on the text you read, and this is why you have to focus on the latter. Try to gather your initial thoughts and ideas.
• Take a moment to understand the key points. Each text, article or book has some key ideas that you have to take away from it.
• Use “I”. When you write papers, you usually have to avoid using personal pronouns, but this is all about your thoughts on the topic.
• Read the prompt. This is the key to success. You need to understand what your professor really needs from you and what question they’re asking. They might want you first reaction, or deep analysis of one idea, or even of a specific moment and its connection to the text in general.
• Organize your writing. It would be a good idea to create a reaction paper outline for your work, think how many paragraphs you’ll need and where you’re going to use your evidence.
• Use quotes. As the whole point of this paper is to analyze the text deeply, you can use quotes from it in your writing, which can be really helpful.
• Connect to larger ideas. Another powerful thing you can do is to connect to a bigger idea or to another work. If the problem of your book reminds you of another book, connect those two together.
When students write those papers, they usually make the same mistakes. We want to stress those, so you can make your grades higher and get your A+ for this assignment.
• Waiting till the last minute. You have a lot of work right in front of you, so don’t procrastinate even if you really want to. Read the text, analyze it, write down short conspectus, do anything that can somehow help you write your reaction paper.
• Simple giving feedback. This is not a feedback essay, and a lot of students just ignore the fact. It’s not enough to tell your opinion and give 1-2 reasons, it’s usually a deep analyzing you need.
• Being not really critical. Most of those tasks have some critics twist to them, so you have to add some of that to your writing too. If you fail to give some basic critics for a paper, your writing will lose some crucial points, but remember that you shouldn’t go too far and bash the text completely. Knowing your golden means is simply the best idea.
• We are in touch with you 24/7. If you suddenly have any question or need to add something, our customer support team is here for you all day, all night.
• We deal with papers of all kinds. We can write anything, so your reaction paper won’t be a new experience for us. We know how to deal with those.
• We have experienced people in all niches. You don’t have to worry, we’ll find someone who is an expert in theoretical physics or linguistics.
• We take it seriously. We will take time to familiarize ourselves with your book or article. We really care about providing an outstanding result.
• We are completely legal. Our company is strictly following the laws and is protecting our consumer. You can be sure that you don’t get in trouble and have law support if you need.
• We are here for ESL people. Sometimes ESL clients need extra help or some native twist. We hire ESL people for those cases, but you can be sure that they’re all professionals.
• You can have help from all over the world. We have writers from all over the world, but mostly from the US, Europe, Canada, New Zealand.
• It’s all confidential. Your information won’t be passed anywhere, it’s all between us and it’s all secure.
You can easily master writing those papers if you follow the tips and pay attention to the task. Attention is really everything you need for success here. If you feel like the task is overwhelming, you can turn to writing service and get the job done for you.